It’s March already, which means I have a fresh set of monthly goals to work on!
In February, I set myself a huge number of goals, most of which I didn’t manage to complete. You can read all about this in my February Goals Round-Up. Because of this, I have adjusted to set fewer goals in March. Most of them are repeats or re-attempts of my February goals.
This is just a quick post to outline my March goals. Most of them are the same as my February goals, so I haven’t gone into much detail. For clarification and my reasons for setting these goals, check out my February goals post.
My March Goals
- Follow along with 1 Yoga with Adriene video each day
- Go for 1 run
- Read 1 book
- Spend 15 hours in total working on all things blog related
- Attend 3 social events
- Use 3 items from my ‘use-up pile’ every day
- Make a ‘vision playlist’
- Write in my gratitude journal every day
- Be in bed with lights out by 12 at the latest each night
- Get out of bed by 8 at the latest each morning
- Read issues 3-5 of the Permaculture Times
- Maximum of 15 ‘sweet treats’ during the month
- Watch Harry Potter films 2 and 3
I am hoping to complete all of my March goals!
I have set myself a much more manageable number of goals this month, so I am optimistic that I will be able to achieve them!
Have you set yourself any goals this month? Are any of them similar to mine? I would love to hear about them – let me know in the comments!
Have a great March!